Please pretend that this post was done two weeks ago. Thanx.
My first post ever was called Ten Goals for 2010… no, scratch that, I just went back and looked and saw that I wrote one called “A New Weight Loss Blog” first. Damn, what a genius title that was.
Let’s take a look at how I did:
1. Debt Control – It’s really pointless to go into the details of this one because I really put no effort into it.
3. Health (Sleep) – While I still have trouble sleeping, I’ve improved exponentially in this area. I might not make my midnight bedtime every night but for the most part I do and am able to get my ass out of bed without flinging myself up at 8:00am.
- Run a 5K without stopping.
- Be able to do 10 push-ups, badass style, not the girl ones.
- Do exercises that increase my flexibility again.
- Pay off the old credit card debts and misc debts
- Make and abide by a budget
- Go back, get GPA back up,
- Prepare material for scholarship contests
- Social Life
- Make it a priority to spend time with friends and invest in relationships
- Standing my Ground
- Continue to gain confidence to make my own decisions and not seek approval of others.
- Start working with a private teacher again for both piano and voice
- Work of Music Theory
- Get underarms and legs waxed (I really hate shaving my underarms, it’s the only place where I get razor burn… it’s just ridiculous.)
- Try Latisse. I already have amazing eyelashes but it would be cool to have even better ones.
- Get a higher paying position
- Weight Loss
- Lose another 50 lbs
- Health (Non-weight related)
- Fix the Vitamin D and Iron situation
- Get my teeth fixed (long story)
- Living Situation
- Move into downtown and see how I like it.
So, what are your goals for this year?