Saturday morning it was 231lbs but that was before I gained 4lbs again in Vodka, Champagne, Irish Cream, a Mike’s Hard Cherry Lemonade, and Gin. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have never been drunk in my life until Saturday night. Tipsy, yes. I like tipsy. Drunk, no and never again. It was my fashionable sister’s engagement party and I was fine until I let my future sister in law start pouring drinks for me. It was a rough night but I was able to avoid hangover hell by drinking lots and lots of water. My mother wasn’t so lucky…
1. Get to the gym once during the week and once on the weekend: Fail
2. Water: Check! This totally saved my drunk ass… well, head… after Saturday. I was vigilant all week, though, and drank tons of aqua.
3. Leave work fast, get home fast, and go to sleep fast: Yep, I did it. I might be able to get better at the actually going to sleep fast but I was good with the rest.
4. Get your meals again: Yay for eating! Thanks to my new smoothie addiction I am getting enough to eat throughout the day. It seems that what I really needed was something that made me want to eat. I felt way better too. This is an addiction that I 100% approve of.
1. Screw the goals, it’s your birthday this week and you aren’t going to lose any weight.
2. Okay, maybe keeping up with water is a good goal for the week.
3. And taking the stairs… but not up at job two, six flights is a little ridiculous.
June seems to be a drinking month for me but I’ll tone it down again soon.